#013 – How to Use Automation Clips in FL Studio 12
In this video of our FL Studio Beginner’s Series, we cover how to use automation clips in FL Studio 12.
Automation is a really powerful concept to understand as it allows you to automatically control volume, create really cool effects, and add major movement to your songs!
What We Cover:
- How to create an automation clip in FL Studio 12
- How to use automation clips in FL Studio
- Popular examples of using automation clips in real-world pratice
- How to delete automation clips, as well as reset and manage them!
- Using the Min and Max knobs in the automation settings + copy and paste one automation clip to another in FL Studio 12.
For the whole series, you can join:
FL Studio Beginner’s Series.